mr. khairul's mom and sis, teh left for malaysia yesterday. it has been a fun one month with them and certainly a great help esp. with kahfi and the aqiqah. khaleef would definitely be the one who misses them the most.
khairul, syigim, khaleef and kahfi would like to thank the back-up unit from malaysia:
our thank you list
- all the yummy lauk-pauk
- all the tips of taking care new infant
- preparing tungku and mixture of kapur and limau for the bengkung
- packing for the moving in - from the big stuff to the littlest item
- making sure the aqiqah runs well
- ..and for laughing at your eldest son's silly jokes to keep him amused
khaleef's thank you list
- playing hockey, tennis, baseball, bowling and football with me in the house
- taking me for a bicycle ride while in bur dubai
- making chicken porridge specially for me
- spoon-feeding me
- watching cartoons with me
- being my fan whenever i sing esp. anuar zain's "..mencintaiiiimuuuu..!"
- for manja-ing me like crazee!
kahfi's thank you list
- bathing me every morning
- singing Quranic lullabys when i cry
- keeping me company when mak is busy
- hand-washing all my clothes and mittens
it won't be a long wait.
God willing we will be back middle of this year.
see you then!
p/s: sempat seludup nasi mandy tak dalam hand-luggage?