Friday, January 16, 2009

Who Am I?

yeah, who are you, man?

you heard this question even during job interviews; "tell us about yourself.." err, do you start with the day you were born or the day you enrolled into college, or how you prefer honeystar over koko crunch or how you enjoy popping bubble wrapper when you're angry?

if words don't seem enough - pictures, as they say, speak a thousand words. did this after seeing how simple it is to introduce yourself with pictures in anneeza's blog. syida and azi buat skali tau! kak arin pun join la!

"Tell people who are you. The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer."

i am

i really want to go to

my favourite place

my favourite thing

my favourite drink

my favourite food

my favourite color

my favourite book

my favourite car

my favourite singer

my favourite movie

my favourite tv show

i live in

i was born in

my hobby

i wish

i added a few categories, because hey, there's nothing too much when it comes to getting to know me - besides, being under confinement and not hoo-ha-ing out there gives me a lot of time to surf the net - awesome, dude!

my complaint is just this - it can be hard to pick and choose only ONE out of the number of books that i can read over and over again - same goes for food, drinks and hobbies. but i figured a lotta people know i like stephen king and terry pratchett - so might as well put in the next best thing, an 'underdog' in syigim's bookshelf. same goes to food - everybody whose anybody knows i LOVE mcd - but i think those same people can figure out why i'm letting it go this time...

other than that, this activity really was a fun time-filler!

No comments:

check out these postings too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails