his achievements so far:
- the best is of course he's now able to wriggle forward, very fast!
- he hasn't crawled yet but yeah, he's fast!
- favorite sleeping position is not tido anak kucing, but he would arch his back backwards baru sedap tido - try it!
- he enjoys harassing big bro khaleef while playing xbox
- abang khaleef would often heard saying (or more like shouting) "mak, look dat!", "mak, kahfi!" or "mak, again!!!"
- able to grab, hold, swing and bite his toys
i'm so proud of him!
* * *
can't write much today - demam! but a writer is always a writer. so blog i must! hihi.
no, really i felt funny since last night, had clogged nose this morning and then a slight feverish feel up my spine. took panadols after my meals and hide myself under the cover for a long, refreshing naps - and i'm much better now!
mr. khairul cooked dinner yesterday and lunch today too much to my delight because he is a super-cook! his black pepper chicken is deliciouso. fantastico. muchos muchos sedap! love you so much!
oh-kay. before i memalufying myself by continue to merepek-ing, i shall excuse myself. i'll see you again when i'm err.. sane.