i really wanted to take a LOT of shots of the big brothers khaleef and kahfi with lil bro kazim, but currently kahfi is having flu and is being a HUGE mr. cranky pants. so that has to wait.
in the meantime, here's a bit of our new member of the kay klan - kazim!
- hates to sleep in the crib since the day he came home
- been sleeping on the bed right next to me
- sleeping pattern still makes me sane - he sleeps for long hours both in the daytime and night. great for mak!
- tali pusat dah jatuh on the 5th day!
- i'm still iffy in bathing him. he's so tiny! mr. khairul's mom has been doing that since day three when she came
- been breastfeeding well and hopefully for as long as i can
- one day while breastfeeding him, i spoke a little too loud at khaleef who was running out of the room, "khaleef! don't run! walk, please!" then kazim buat muka jebik and started whimpering macam merajuk nak nangis. amboi, dah pandai terasa!
- khaleef calls him 'kajiiiim', while kahfi calls him 'beh, beh', as in 'bebeh' kot hihi
a friend asked me, what the heck is that white thingy doin on your son's head? petua orang tua, when a baby has hiccups, put a tiny damp tissue/lil part of a cotton ball and place it on the baby's head (right on top of a soft spot on the baby's head). the hiccup will soon go away!
here's to another healthy week for kazim, and many, many, MANY more to come!