- he's just like any normal 4-yr old with naughty tendencies but with a BIG heart *smile*
- showed great brotherly love
- the moment he saw kazim for the first time, he immediately says - "hello baby! sho cute lil lil baby!" and straight away gave kazim a kiss
- very helpful - throw smelly poopy diapers, or take this and put away that - he'll do anything
- always wants to check on the baby -
- if kazim sleeps, he'll just look from a safe distance
- if kazim's awake he'll lie down next to kazim and stares at him, occasionally giving kisses or holds his hand
- if kazim's crying, khaleef will sing 'old macdonald has a farm', 'bob the builder' or 'itsy bitsy spider'
* * *
- absolutely NO jealousy - really!
- however, there was no emotion when he first saw kazim - he's just happy to see me and his bapak
- it's as if kazim does not exist for the first few days - he will act as if there's noone new around and just did his usual playing and jumping around
- by the 4-5 day he started noticing
- imagine a kid who discovered a cute kitten in amusement - that was kahfi's reaction
- until now, whenever he sees kazim, he'll giggle macam kelakar sangat kazim tu
- i know he wants to kiss kazim - but his 'kiss' is just opening his mouth very wide and put it near kazim's nose!
- he also tries a few times to lick kazim's cheek and nose!
* * *
sangat gangster - tido kena kipas, tido kena kluakan tangan sebelah, tido kena in my arms, tido takmo dalam crib, nak tido sebelah mak dia - hmmph!
* * *
i could've gotten a better shot of the boys than this - but i just LOVE this picture. it just says it all - the brothers' role in the family!
khaleef the big taiko now, protectively sitting close by beside baby kazim, stares disapprovingly at the cheeky kahfi. kahfi meanwhile, tries his best to 'disturb' baby kazim despite the menacing look from big bro khaleef. baby kazim? naturally looks up to big bro khaleef for guidance and protection.
the picture is slightly blurry, and taken in haste - but it's just so cute, i can't resist.
* * *
to my 3 babies - take your time growing up, yeah?