Monday, June 24, 2013

2wo Cheesecakes for My 34th Birthday

celebrated my birthday with TWO cakes. diet, what diet?

the first cake was all my doing, but the 2nd cake was NOT my fault!

 

photo 1 (5)

 

I turned 34 on 24th june. that very morning I made my own baked cheesecake with blueberry topping. very comot and the base was crumbly – but homemade is always the best!

that night after work, mr. khairul came home with the sweetest birthday treat (he didn’t know I had already baked my own birthday cake haha) – my fav red velvet cheesecake from the cheesecake factory!

*big hug* thanks honey!

 

photo 2 (4)

 

so there I was, 34 years old already, enjoying very cheesy, very delicious treats. a whole tray of blueberry cheesecake, and a slice of red velvet cheesecake factory cheesecake.

yummy. happy birthday to me!

4 comments:

SARAA said...

Kak Syigim, please, please, I'm begging you, PLEASE update your blog as often as possible! Duk kat sini, mmg if I use the laptop pun I can't access FB, Twitter, not even YouTube! Nasib baik I can access blogs. I tend to get bored sometimes so I read your blog la. But it's been quite a while since you last updated. Update la, okay? Love u. :D

amirah said...

kak syigim, lama akak x update blog (actually same goes to me..hehehe) happy belated birthday kak..may you be blessed for anything and everthing you did and do in the past present and future insyaAllah

Syigim said...

>> dear sofia, thanks for your very motivating comment :) means a lot! happy to be someting you read when you're bored. haha. keep the comments coming!

>> amirah, mmg lama sgt2 tak update blog! ni yg plg lama *berehat* haha. thanks for the wish dear...

isabella wilson said...

outstanding wording that you write about cakes and sweets .. i am very much happy about your language and your style of wording ... your styles od cakes and sweets i liked very much for your communication , #Cakes in Dubai.. also one of the best and good point of sweets and cakes ,
cheapness are the reason being that of this country and other areas people most prefer to sell their items

that you upload is also charming ..

check out these postings too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails