Sunday, August 18, 2013

3 Cousins Kahwin Bulan Ogos!

I love weddings!

  1. sebab aku suka makan nasik ngan lauk kenduri
  2. sebab aku suka makan
  3. sebab aku suka nak tengok diorg serve nasik tomato atau nasik minyak
  4. sebab aku suka minum sirap
  5. sebab dapat telur rebus tu balik nanti bole buat egg sandwich

hihi.

 

* * *

 

this adorable bride is my cousin yaya. my cousin on mak’s side. marrying her longtime baby boo amir. cute couple, fun couple. may Allah bless them with so much love and happiness till jannah.

 

IMG_7056

gorgeous yaya waiting for the nikah to start. her baju kurung for that nikah was ‘beauty in simplicity’!

 

IMG_7060

that’s my uncle rosli menikahkan sendiri his 2nd daughter, entrusting her to this young gentleman name amir. alhamdulillah, done in 1 lafaz!

 

IMG_7048

adorable cousins. hihi. our moms are sisters. me with the blushing bride yaya

 

IMG_7084

the sharifuddin sisters with the adorable bride yaya

 

IMG_7088

me with cik, the gorgeous mother of the bride. black and yellow black and yellow!

 

IMG_7122

love the spread during yaya-amir nikah. delicious lauk kampung; especially my fav kerabu mangga, my fav ulam kacang botol with that zingy sambal. perfection!

 

IMG_7211

me and my boys with the bride & groom during the wedding reception. may Allah bless your union with a lot of patience and endurance, trust and understanding, and lots of LOVE! have fun yaya & amir!

 

999203_4750994352215_1284139208_n

love!

 

* * *

 

IMG_8287

next here is my cousin on abah’s side – his mom is my abah’s younger sis; iskandar and his lovely bride. looking resplendent in my favorite color yellow – memang raja sehari betoi!

 

IMG_8286

man, I’m getting old! this young chap aku still rasa macam budak-budak kecik je. tapi now dah berbini dah pon. moga Allah panjangkan jodoh hingga ke jannah, diberkati selalu dengan kasih sayang dan tolak ansur ok!

 

IMG_7259

during the reception for iskandar & wifey : here’s me and my boys with abah’s younger bro; my uncle pak huri

 

* * *

 

IMG_8291

next is another one of my cousins on abah’s side. son of abah’s elder sis. I was already back in dubai at the time. congratulations to fairil or nama manjanya ‘eye’ and his beautiful bride, suria. tak sangka cousin aku yang nakal nk mampuih ni dapat bini lawa camni haha. tahniah eye!

 

IMG_8292

eye ni memang nakal gile masa balik beraya kat kampung bahagia teluk intan. memang bersekongkol dengan abang dia si faisal dok kaco kami adik-beradik. haha. skang kamu udoh berbini, elok bebenor le dah ade org jagakan. be good!

 

IMG_8293

IMG_8584

ni keluarga belah abah aku. adik beradik abah 7 orang. 4 pompuan, 3 lelaki. abah anak ketiga, anak lelaki pertama. a picture of them with the bride & groom; eye & suria. moga Allah kurniakan zuriat yg comel secepat mungkin, dan memberi kebahagiaan yang berkekalan hingga ke jannah. amin!

2 comments:

amirah said...

ramai adik beradik parents akak kan..memang meriah le dengan cousins..

Syigim said...

amirah, alhamdulillah. family besa, bising pun besar2an haha. :)

check out these postings too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails