5 things to be thankful for this coming Syawal :
- alhamdulillah, i am spending hari raya in malaysia this year – kg. lalang, ipoh, penang then kuala lumpur
- alhamdulillah, mr. khairul has safely landed from dubai and in the arms of his loved ones :)
- alhamdulillah, abah, umi, mr, khairul’s mak and bapak and all our brothers and sisters; nephews and nieces all are in good health to celebrate yet another syawal
- alhamdulillah, mr. khairul did not forget to bring all our baju raya from dubai!
- alhamdulillah, i get to eat nasi mandi from my favourite dubai restaurant al-tawasol – brought by my mr. khairul! it’s the most WONDERFUL surprise! so the nasi mandi travelled all the way from dubai, to land in kampung lalang, perak!
so, happy hari raya, eid mubarak and salam syawal from my family : mr. khairul, me syigim and my boys khaleef, kahfi and kazim to all my dear muslim friends and readers out there. for the rest, enjoy your holiday!
drive safely, eat moderately and take lots of pictures!!!