I’m in malaysia. woohoo!
- makan makan makan.
- of course, the biggest news is – my youngest sister azot got married! habis dah anak-anak haji podin dipinang. abah bole rileks ye abah!
- got to meet my new nephew who was born on the awesome triple date 12-12-2012, he is finally named Miqail Syafi! super cute!
- my 2nd boy kahfi turns 4 today! so nice to celebrate it in ipoh surrounded by his cousins. aunty da bought him a yummy chocolate cake with his favorite angry bird perched on top. thanks sis! super ecstatic! balloons, bubbles, toys, oreos and chocolates – a perfect day to turn FOUR!
tak best :
- since my sis syimot had just given birth, so she was still dalam pantang on the wedding day. she was cleared to travel with the-just-over-a-week old baby miqail syafi and was able to go to ipoh, but didn’t join us at the banquet hall for the wedding. she stayed at abah’s. we miss her in all the photographs during the reception, and through the wonderful celebration and merriment, felt a tinge of emptiness. tak cukup korum!
- sigh, I came back to ipoh to celebrate the LOVE and union between two hearts – but I left my heart in dubai! sob sob. mr khairul couldn’t get a leave so it was just me and the boys flying back to malaysia. I miss him terribly. thanks SKYPE!
- my eldest boy khaleef wears glasses. and I just bought him his 4th pair. nasib baik dapat reasonably cheap in ipoh. I hope this one last longer!
* * *
full report coming real SOON!
the cake-topper for azi’s wedding cake!